Review of Edradour 1998 Sassicaia Malt Whisky - Stonehaven Guide Blog

Hot

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Review of Edradour 1998 Sassicaia Malt Whisky

I received an email request last week to see if I was interested in reviewing some malt whiskies for a new website called Master of Malt and publishing the reviews on some of the websites I run and I certainly welcomed the challenge.
Here's what I thought of the first sample

Edradour 1998 Sassicaia - Straight from the Cask(50cl, 56.90%)

I tried this malt whisky at home while it was snowing heavily outside and I  soon had a nice warm glow.

I have visited the Edradour distillery in the past but I had never tasted this whisky

I first tried this malt straight and felt a nice little kick. I like my malts with a lump of ice and once I added this it was very smooth and easy to drink.I would give it 8 out of 10.
Learn more about this Edradour 1998 Sassicaia Malt Whisky
Sample drams are available to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment